Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Pendlebury, Manchester
Salary: From £16,000 up to £30,000 OTE with bonus, benefits, pension
The UK's number one Telecommunications Distributor has a great opportunity available for 2 Account Managers to join due to 2 people progressing internally.
The ideal candidate will have basic sales account management experience. This is an outbound sales account management role with room for progression into a Senior Account Manager role and then Key Account Management.
You will be working in the department to develop the customer account base and increase spend.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of opportunities to meet short and medium term business plans.
- To liaise with the applicable Product/Category Managers to pass accurate and timely leads.
- To qualify, maintain and log all levels of bids and tenders as required from the customer base in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Establish the company as the Primary supplier of communications to existing, miscellaneous and new accounts.
- Manage effectively the relationship between the company and existing customers.
- Accurately update the CRM with details of all customer contacts.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues, accurately taking order details, checking stock and confirming delivery.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant sales processes.
- Maintain high levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future company products.
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to better promote the company position.
- Regularly monitor the account base to better understand buying patterns and to identify
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Willingness to progress professionally into a wider commercial role
- Results driven
- Responsive to coaching and self development.
- Adaptable to change.
- Positive outlook.
- Resilient and tenacious.
- Accuracy in administrative tasks and processing of orders.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Proven experience of telesales with demonstrable success.
- PC literate and able to use basic Microsoft Office packages
- Telecommunications or IT reseller industry based experience would be an advantage
Please note a full CV is required and ID checks will be carried out if the candidate is offered a role.