iSphere is seeking a Blackchain Developer in Southwest Houston for a 6+ month contract to hire opportunity at an exciting, Houston-based startup. You will be joining a team of professionals who are passionate about using technology to help startups thrive and grow.
ALL WHO APPLY MUST HAVE BLOCKCHAIN AND ETHEREUM (OR EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH ANOTHER CRYPTO CURRENCY) EXPERIENCE!!!!
What you'll work on:
As with any fast-growing company, day-to-day responsibilities will span the entire product development cycle, and will include interaction with various teams:
- Build web-based and mobile friendly frontend features
- Build new enterprise-grade backend features, including using blockchain technology
- Enhance and improve existing blockchain solutions.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise
- Test the software products developed with the team
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards
- Work in an Agile environment.
Your Skills and Expertise:
- Have 6+ years of experience in software engineering. Even better if you have had to wear different hats to accomplish your goals.
- Have 2+ years of experience in blockchain development, ideally in Ethereum.
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the front-end, backend, and doing anything it takes to solve problems and deliver what users need.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with Java and/or Python, and AWS.
- Proficiency in using Node.js, React.js, Redux.
- Proficiency in PHP and the Laravel framework is nice to have, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Successful applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States
iSphere provides our potential consultants with direct access to top area clients and decision makers frequently resulting in a quicker interview and hiring process. For our selected candidates, our recruiters provide resume and career coaching, interview preparation, knowledge of local compensation trends, and try to get to know you as a person all while providing as clear and consistent communication with you as possible.
Many of our consulting roles offer the possibility to transition to staff assignments with our client companies for those candidates that are interested and can serve as an excellent chance to try an environment out before making a long-term career commitment to an organization.
iSphere offers several choices of major medical plans as well as the opportunity to participate in 401K and profit sharing plans.
Client access, flexibility, and support for your long-term goals; get more at iSphere
- provided by Dice