Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Cyber Security is focused on integrating security into all aspects of our business to protect the people, processes, and assets by which Honeywell achieves its greater mission. Join a team that is focused on identifying and protecting the information, processes, formulas, techniques, methods, and know-how critical to Honeywell's competitive capability. You will collaborate with a wide variety of functions and disciplines across the entire portfolio of Honeywell's products and services to identify what allows Honeywell to operate better and faster than the competition and ensure that competitive differentiation remains within the company. You will work with cutting edge information security applications, systems, and best practices enabling Honeywell to achieve world-class results in a cyber secure manner.
* Provide leadership for asset discovery team
* Review Rapid 7 discovery data identify gaps with configuration management databases (CMDB)
* Work with CMDB team synchronize Rapid 7 discovery data to ensure all assets are matched in CMDB
* Consolidate multiple data sources to fingerprint, locate, identify and assign ownership for all assets
* Work with stakeholders to ensure CMDB is updated and maintained
* Create and execute planned actions to track down undocumented assets
* Maintain and report progress on the state of discovery projects
* Work closely with the business and asset owners to update and maintain assets
* Escalate as necessary to ensure issues are handled in a manner consistent with company standards
You Must Have
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or other IT/technical degree
* Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with vulnerability assessment tools (preferably Rapid7)
* Minimum 2 years of experience with leading / mentoring a team
* Strong SQL, MS Excel and Macro visual Basic skills required
* Minimum 5 years of project management experience with the ability to multi-task and change priorities with effective results
* Minimum 2 years of experience with various operating systems, Unix, Linux and Windows Server/Workstations
* Effective planning and task management skills with the ability to coordinate activities with teammates and other stakeholders
* Solid Interpersonal skills. (Teamwork, Leadership, Flexibility, Motivation, positive attitude)
* Excellent customer service skills
* Working background with asset discovery and security tools related to asset fingerprinting
* Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), Web
* JOB ID: HRD93329
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.