A superb opportunity to join a fast-growing, highly regarded Tunbridge Wells based company as an Experienced Telecoms Engineer, has recently become available. With previous experience in PBX and hosted installations, combined with an efficient and accurate work ethic, you will provide a first-class service to clients, as you investigate and fix any faults regarding telecoms/network issues.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Attending sites to complete system installs
- Planning and executing complete telecoms installations from surveying through to the installation of hosted and onsite telecoms solutions
- Monitoring the fault tickets on the company's inhouse system, diagnosing and fixing issues, where possible remotely
- Updating customer information on the customer service database, during and after each call
- Answering the phone to clients when in the office, offering support, providing excellent customer service
- Working on site, 70% of the time
- Covering London and South East
- Capitalising on potential sales opportunities ie selling to clients on site
To be successful, applicants will need experience of Hosted and PBX installations such as 3CX, LG ipecs, Samsung officeserv and combine this with a good network knowledge and a courteous telephone manner. In addition to this, candidates will need to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and superb problem-solving capabilities.
In return, successful applicants will receive a competitive salary, a commission-based structure on any sales made, 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, company pension scheme, onsite parking and a friendly and supportive working environment.
To be considered, please contact Ellie with your CV.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.