At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As the WW Data & AI Sales Leader, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategy for driving WW Signings and Revenue growth against the financial plan.
Primary Responsibilities are as follows:
* Understand the Client Journey for IBM's Data & AI customers and develop the Go To Market Offerings plan in conjunction with the SW Sales Offering team. Offerings not only drive services signings and revenue, but also focus on implementing Data & AI SW Sales' key growth offerings for 2021.
* Develop a Marketing & Communications plan in order to evangelize, track and update offerings.
* Partner with the services delivery team to understand capabilities and gaps in order to drive signings growth.
* Partner with Services Delivery management to report to SW Brand Management the key successes, challenges and issues related to the Data & AI Services strategy.
* Partner with IBM Services and IBM SW Channel management to drive the Data & AI Services channel strategy.
* Work with SW and Services Channel partners to drive services signings and growth.
* Interlock with Expert Services GEO leaders to understand key market dynamics and develop strategies to drive services signings attainment.
* Interlock with WW and GEO Data & AI Software Sales Leadership to understand key sales plays and opportunities and drive services signings via them.
* Serve as an executive sponsor on key deals within each GEO.
* Ensure that WW Data & AI Services Signings forecast is accurate and in line with GEO forecast calls.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* 5+ Years direct, face to face customer selling experience
* 3+ years selling professional / consulting services
* Functional competence across the Data & AI landscape
* Strong understanding of the following verticals: Data Modernization, Data Ops, Data Science/AI, Audit Risk
* Functional knowledge of cloud deployments, IT Infrastructure Management solutions and SaaS offerings
* Ideal candidates should have a passion for cloud technologies, solving customer problems, winning every time at everything
* Knowledge of Hybrid cloud solutions.
* Demonstrated 3 or more years of experience in leading complex deals and value-based selling
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise