Mobile App Engineer
Permanent job based in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Top Salary levels with excellent benefits (including pension, health insurance, bonus, stock, limitless holidays etc.) Relocation allowance available for overseas applicants.
Apply now with CV for details!
Job Ref: BBBH10618
Allen Recruitment is working with a high-profile international Commerce company in the early stages of building a high-performance team here in Dublin (requiring Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Data Scientists with strong coding skills).
As a Mobile App Engineer, you will have an opportunity to join a world-class company where you will be utilising the latest technologies to build cutting edge Mobile Applications which will be used by millions of customers around the world.
Required Skills (essential):
As part of a high-performance Mobile App Development team, you will have:
- Strong Xamarin experience (including implementing custom renderers, custom controls for both Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android as well as testing on Xamarin Test Cloud)
- Experience working within a mobile software development team (with expertise in the process of building and releasing an app to the App Store and Play Store using Android and/or iOS)
- You will have a strong technical background (with deep understanding of system design and n-tier architecture in a .NET environment)
- A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
- Innate desire to constantly improve, learn more and take things to the next level (a real passion for adopting the latest features in Xamarin)
- You will have demonstrable experience in Azure, AWS or any cloud development environment
- You will have experience working within a global team (ideally with the ability to mentor junior team members)
- Open Source contributor with strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Degree educated (ideally Masters) in a relevant computer science discipline
- This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a leading innovative technology company building a high-performance team in Dublin
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Continuous learning environment
- Highly attractive salary and benefits package on offer (apply now with CV for more details)
Interested in this excellent career opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!