Senior Mobile Developer
Our client is an award winning, fast paced, cutting edge software solutions, web and app development company which is based in Wicklow, Ireland.
They are looking for an experienced Mobile developer with all the skills needed to create awesome
apps that will reach user's all over the world.
* Be involved in designing and developing our client's latest mobile applications.
* Deliver high-quality software and provide support for our QA and design teams.
* Participate in planning and prioritization of development activities.
* Communicate with stakeholders and translate their requirements into technical solutions.
* Working in a collaborative team, utilising a combination of Agile and Waterfall
* 4+ Years mobile development experience.
* In-depth knowledge of Swift and Kotlin (Java and Objective-C).
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
* Experience in consuming JSON.
* Experience in building and publishing commercial applications.
* Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android Market
* Experience in providing technical leadership.
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
* Excellent communication skills.
* A team player.
* Excellent scoping and time estimation ability.
Nice to Have(s):
* Experience working in an agency environment preferred, but not essential.
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918890FK
Role: Mobile Developer
Location: Co. Wicklow
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Feel free to contact us for further information
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.