Job Title: New Business Sales Executive
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Location: Pendlebury, Manchester
Salary: Up to £19,000 dependent on experience plus uncapped bonus and benefits
This is a fantastic desk based opportunity for an experienced New Business Sales Executive to join this company. The ideal candidate will have experience in new business, working for a distributor or for a B2B company and technology. You will be driven, a strong communicator, a team player and wanting to grow a career in Telecommunications.
You will identify and develop new business opportunities across all customer vertical groups in the Telecoms and Data re-seller channels. This will include winback and re-activated accounts from within the base.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for the company.
- Build and identify a prospect bank of customers.
- Utilise market research, database mining and customer vertical categories to identify new prospects.
- Identify where specific opportunities are within your own prospect bank and work towards converting them into new revenue. Pro-actively hunt for target re-sellers and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from the products and services.
- Develop and implement strategies for new projects, products and services, e.g. own brand of products into existing and prospect accounts with high potential spend.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of products and services.
- Prospect customers via outbound calls across all prospect customer bases.
- Answer inbound enquiries via telephone and email in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and maintain a full list of all prospects, sales revenue, pipeline and forecasts where appropriate.
- To add value to the division in all areas of customer opportunities ensuring all opportunities are managed effectively.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Proven success in your sales ability (minimum of 2 years experience).
- Confident negotiator.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Strong communication skills in all forms.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
- Business focused, results driven.
Please note all roles, that move to offer, are subject to an identity check and receipt of satisfactory references.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.