"Intuit Again" is a return to work program at Intuit for professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. If selected, you'll receive 16 weeks of paid employment doing work you love for one of the world's most innovative companies to help powering prosperity around the world! You'll have the chance to update your skills, add new experience to your resume, and make new professional connections. After the 16 weeks of employment, there will be an opportunity for full time offer. The program is open to anyone who has at least five (5) years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two (2) years to focus on caregiving. If you meet these criteria and your skills match our needs, we welcome you to apply.
Are you the type of engineer who wants to work with a fun and diverse team that creates amazing mobile experiences using the latest iOS, Swift, and Android technologies. You find daily conversations about what works best for our customers and expand on what changes would mean from an engineering perspective. Raising the bar for higher quality code is something you strive for - yet being agile and iterating fast is still important to you. Performance for you means speed and delight from the fastest desktop CPU to the smallest mobile device.
- Leading the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
- Architecting and developing Android or iOS mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts
- Generate technical documentation and PowerPoint presentations to communicate architectural and design options, and educate development teams and business users
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected mobile apps that integrate into a complex set of services and dependencies
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ year's experience designing and developing mobile applications
- Emphasis on rigor and security required for a financial government compliance offering is a plus.
- Experience developing in both Android and iOS is a plus
- Practical experience in developing applications integrating with services, building out high scale platforms, engineering and operational excellence
- Strong leadership experience: Leading meetings, presenting, technical go to person, and cross-functional leader
- Experience with building solutions to improve Developer Productivity
- Strong coding abilities, architecture, debugging, and performance/diagnostics measurement skills
- Experience in developing cutting edge native apps using mobile technologies.
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in the Software design/architecture process
- Exerience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with any of the following Object Oriented Languages (OOD): Java, Swift, Kotlin
- Strategic thinker with an ability to set and evangelize vision, facilitative leadership, attract and retain key talent
- Experience writing RESTful APIs and middle tier coding in Node.js, Java, Python or C++
- Experience with large React or Angular applications
- Passion for user experience and strong design experience
- Understanding of web page performance and building large web applications
- Agile coding experience, working in small teams that have made a huge impact fast
- Experience with accounting or financial applications
- Experience writing Responsive, Tablet or Mobile applications
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.