Senior Product Manager, Cloud Artificial Intelligence (AI/ML)
Are you looking for a fast-paced team focused on a growing market in Artificial Intelligence (AI)? We are looking for motivated talent with a can do attitude to join the Intel DevCloud for the Edge team. It is the collaborative and agile culture that has helped the Intel DevCloud for the Edge win the 2020 Vision Product of the Year Award.
In this role, you will be working with exciting technologies to bring cloud native experience to the edge. You will build innovative solutions to expand developer communities. You will provide leadership for global engineering team involved in IoT, Edge SW and Cloud and make key strategic and business decisions for full path of development, from concept to product release.
In this role , you will drive product strategy and partner closely with cross-functional teams to define and deliver compelling experiences to Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning AI/ML developers on the Intel cloud platform. We are looking for entrepreneurial Product Leader who has a passion for removing complexity and building great Developer Experience. You will work collaboratively with UX, Marketing, Compliance, Engineering and other cross-functional teams.
* Willing to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
* Exceptional communication and leadership skills
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
6+ years of Product Management experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Driving product vision and go-to-market strategy
* Launching products within AI/ML and/or a related area
* Experience in UX/DX ,usability, user research and driving content strategy
* Experience in Product Marketing and customer support
* MBA with focus on innovation and strategy.
* Understanding of the cloud ecosystem, markets and user requirements
* Experience with launching products with Cloud Native technologies
* Experience in strategic development decisions
* Extensive experience of working / co-developing with large customers
* Proven experience of collaborating across regions and product functions
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
USExperienced HireJRSanta ClaraInternet of Things Group