Splunk Engineer - FinTech - London
Immediate Start - £500+ per day - Outside IR35 - Remote Working - WFH
Our client is one of the world's leading trading and financial technology (FinTech) companies.
They're looking to hire an experienced Splunk Engineer.
The contract is an immediate start, 6 months +, remote working, paying £500 per day and outside IR35.
You'll take real ownership of the project engineering, support and automation of company-wide monitoring solutions, covering their low latency trading, Cloud and Data infrastructures.
You'll be the Subject Matter Expert (SME), drive change and define best practices across the company and have the opportunity to build new, greenfield Splunk clusters - an exceptional challenge!
- Strong experience with Splunk
- A number of years' building infrastructure monitoring solutions
- Good Splunk dashboarding/visualisation and automation skills
- Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Networking and (ideally) Cloud solutions
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and drive change
- Experience working in a complex, enterprise, IT environments