Calling all TELECOMS SOLUTION DESIGNERS - Are you worried about the impending Off-Payroll legislation affecting IR35 and thinking about moving back into a permanent career?
Well here is an opportunity for 5 x TELECOMS SOLUTION DESIGNERS to start a new great career with a major telecoms client in Slough and a salary up to £75,000 with 10% bonus and benefits.
The Solution Designer must have experience of Stakeholder Management through to Technical Design and MUST have experience IN ONE of the following Telecoms Business Support Systems (BSS) or Operational Support Services (OSS):
- Business Intelligence and Big Data systems.
- Migration. We are interested in BSS and OSS migrations.
- Order management and provisioning
- End to End Integration and Applications
The successful candidate MUST have Functional AND Technical experience within Telecoms Solution Design. The Solution Designer will have strong business stakeholder engagement skills to both functionally document the requirements yet be able to understand the business benefits and sell their solution back to the stakeholders.
The Solution Designer must have proven experience of documenting the High-Level Design Documents (HLDD) as well as project planning experience with plans, risks, artefacts etc.
This is equally a TECHNICAL DESIGN role and hence the Designer must understand the technical solutions being proposed.
- Demonstrates Technical Architecture and Senior Solution Design Leadership and Stakeholder Management.
- E2E Solution Design within Telecoms Sector.
- Aligning solutions with Architecture Patterns and Principles.
- Ensure high quality deliverables are produced and maintained at all times, ie High-Level Design (HLD), Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), SD HLD Plan, Design RAID Log, Project Tracker and any other SD agreed deliverables.
- Proven Project Planning experience - Plans, Risks, Artefacts etc
- Proven Stakeholder Management skills who can elicit Functional Requirements AND strong presentation skills to sell the solution back to the business with full benefits analyst.
- Experience with Visio or equivalent.
- Demonstrates Architecture and Design Leadership
YOU MUST have current rights to work in the UK without recourse to work permit or visa requirements.
You must be in the UK to attend face2face interviews in Slough.